What We Did On Our Christmas Hols
Stars of the DredgeLand Podcast Spectacular have urged everyone to turn off a default setting on their podcast (Podcast) players to improve the experience of listening to podcasts at home and or away. Continue reading “STATEMENT: #DredgeLand hit out at ‘Audio Interpreflication’ on podcasts.”
Here’s a particularly silly three minutes of The DredgeLand Radio Spectacular starring Andy ‘Andrew’ Harland and John ‘Dredge’ Dredge.
Yes, it’s an exciting adventure serial recorded in special Audiosound! Thrill to it now, dear listener…
The following message contains serious Camden Fringe information.
In a DredgeLand world first, your intrepid duo present a Video Blog (Vlog). Including up to three letters and several fantastic products from the Hove area.
Gasp in amazement at DJ Hove Hound FT Penge Pig as they present the HoveFM Ident V1.
DredgeLand present.. a round up of everything coming up later this week in Hove – (5/3/18)
- On Monday at Hove Aquarium several fish will be taking part in a performance of Shakespeare’s Merchant of Venice. 2pm.
- Tuesday this week sees the start of the annual Bike Ride to Nuneaton Chippy. This years destination has be changed due to an administrative error. Please be advised to wrap up warm. 2pm.
- Wednesday at 2pm – Two by two by two. The reenactment of Noah’s Ark on Hove seafront. “Bright and breezy, the Hove Herald” – Bring a refreshment in case of drought.
- Thursday – 14:00 – Pianos in the high street. Bring a piano. No violins permitted.
- Friday at 02:00 – Sleep walking with David Bellamy. (“Not to be missed – HoveFM”).
- Saturday – Cancelled due to fog
- Sunday – The Hove rice pudding hurling competition. Starts and finishes. 2pm.
Exclusive to DredgeLand.Com
If you’ve ever wanted to hear an interview with a Professor in a car then fear no more!
Here, hear Andy interviewing Dr Barrington Smythe of World Renown. He is one of the countries leading people.
Celebrate the world of DredgeLand LIVE today with these special and unique DredgeLand LIVE branded gifts for all of the family.
Have you ever felt the need to stamp something, but hadn’t had the ability to do so? Well, fear no more! Simply use the Official Dredgeland LIVE Stamp! Designed in principle and applied with logic, the Official DredgeLand LIVE Stamp brightens up walls, small children’s faces and all other surfaces.
Have you ever looked up at the sun and thought “Oh my eyes!” Then fear no more with the Official DredgeLand LIVE Branded Sun Cap. Made in technicolour and whittled from the original packaging, this handy one size fits none headgear is all the rage in Hove and surrounding areas (such as Bridlington UK).
Are you a loyal follower of DredgeLand? Well, fear no more! Because just for you we have the Official DredgeLand LIVE Loyalty Card. Not accepted abroad or in stores worldwide, the DredgeLand LIVE Loyalty Card is the toast of the town! Available in packets of 1604. Share with your closest friends today! (Hand not included).
Does all of your post go missing? Ours does on a regular basis. Who’s got it?
In the meantime, fear no more! Why not safely secure your post with the Official DredgeLand LIVE envelope fastener. This not only secures your envelopes, but in fact acts a supplementarity sticker to place on the outside of any stationary in the local area. Buy today and receive a free DredgeLand LIVE envelope (No image available).