DredgeLand present.. a round up of everything coming up later this week in Hove – (5/3/18)
- On Monday at Hove Aquarium several fish will be taking part in a performance of Shakespeare’s Merchant of Venice. 2pm.
- Tuesday this week sees the start of the annual Bike Ride to Nuneaton Chippy. This years destination has be changed due to an administrative error. Please be advised to wrap up warm. 2pm.
- Wednesday at 2pm – Two by two by two. The reenactment of Noah’s Ark on Hove seafront. “Bright and breezy, the Hove Herald” – Bring a refreshment in case of drought.
- Thursday – 14:00 – Pianos in the high street. Bring a piano. No violins permitted.
- Friday at 02:00 – Sleep walking with David Bellamy. (“Not to be missed – HoveFM”).
- Saturday – Cancelled due to fog
- Sunday – The Hove rice pudding hurling competition. Starts and finishes. 2pm.