Dredgelanders! Behold.. we’ve had another letter in.
This week it’s from Thomas Colin Smythe Plinth Smythe BAHons of North Penge.
Mr Smythe Plinth Smythe BAHons writes.. ‘Dear DredgeLand, the only fact i know of DredgeLand prior to writing this letter is that John Dredge is banned from Belgium. Please shed the light on some more DredgeLand facts.
Your’s with a certain issue, Thomas Colin Smythe Plinth Smythe BAHons of North Penge.
Well, Mr Smythe Plinth Smythe BAHons. Here’s a few DredgeLand facts for your personal collection..
- If you type DredgeLand into Ask Jeeves (our preferred search engine) three times it returns a Greek cookery website, specialising in the preparation of vegetables for salad
- John Dredge does not believe in the US State Hawaii after a very nasty punch-up in Pizza Hut in the 80’s
- If John and Andy ever appeared together on Dutch television, it is claimed in an ancient text that over 200,000 people will leave the Isle of Wight in protest
- There isn’t an egg on the planet john hasn’t tasted twice
- Andy Harland once appeared on a rap album under the pseudonym The Semi-Magnificent Spaniard Malcom
- If you look closely enough, DredgeLand appear on the 49th metre of the Bayeux Tapestry (Top Left)
- In many ways John is afraid of the Bowler Hat and Bowler Hat wearers, especially the Homepride flour bloke.
- Andy cannot spell the word Discombobulat
- John Dredge is due to open the all new Penge Co-Op once construction is complete in 2076 (10:45am sharp)
- And finally – If you see DredgeLand perform, do remember to bring cash and or a chequebook – all autographs are chargeable.