Dredgelanders! Behold.. we’ve had another letter in.
This week it’s from Thomas Colin Smythe Plinth Smythe BAHons of North Penge.
Mr Smythe Plinth Smythe BAHons writes.. ‘Dear DredgeLand, the only fact i know of DredgeLand prior to writing this letter is that John Dredge is banned from Belgium. Please shed the light on some more DredgeLand facts.
Your’s with a certain issue, Thomas Colin Smythe Plinth Smythe BAHons of North Penge.
Well, Mr Smythe Plinth Smythe BAHons. Here’s a few DredgeLand facts for your personal collection..
- If you type DredgeLand into Ask Jeeves (our preferred search engine) three times it returns a Greek cookery website, specialising in the preparation of vegetables for salad
- John Dredge does not believe in the US State Hawaii after a very nasty punch-up in Pizza Hut in the 80’s
- If John and Andy ever appeared together on Dutch television, it is claimed in an ancient text that over 200,000 people will leave the Isle of Wight in protest
- There isn’t an egg on the planet john hasn’t tasted twice
- Andy Harland once appeared on a rap album under the pseudonym The Semi-Magnificent Spaniard Malcom
- If you look closely enough, DredgeLand appear on the 49th metre of the Bayeux Tapestry (Top Left)
- In many ways John is afraid of the Bowler Hat and Bowler Hat wearers, especially the Homepride flour bloke.
- Andy cannot spell the word Discombobulat
- John Dredge is due to open the all new Penge Co-Op once construction is complete in 2076 (10:45am sharp)
- And finally – If you see DredgeLand perform, do remember to bring cash and or a chequebook – all autographs are chargeable.
Great question. We here at Dredgeland like to shout this from the highest car park whilst gazing longingly over Hove. John Dredge and Andy Harland might be our usual names, yet when combined we harness the power of eight small llama and take on the dark arts.
As for DredgeLand? Maybe in some way we’re all DredgeLand. Except Steven Birch who at the age of 8 scratched Andy in the armpit. He is definitely not DredgeLand.
Are you #DredgeLand – Get in touch on twitter with #IAmDredgeLand
Humans of Hove and Beyond!
We’ve had a letter in from Mr Clacton of Southampton who’s asked DredgeLand a very important question: What do you do?
Continue reading “The DredgeLand WorkPlace Special”
Friends! Romans! People of Hove and Beyond! It’s nearly Christmas and therefore with perfect timing DredgeLand proudly present – our very first Christmas Special!
Continue reading “The DredgeLand Christmas Nativity Spectacular 2017”
It’s an all-new all-weird edition of Dredgeland Live coming to you directly not from Hove and recorded in front of a partly drugged audience.
Continue reading “The DredgeLand Podcast Spectacular 3. LIVE on HoveFM”
This week, your heroic double act sit at the worlds smallest table situated at Battersea Arts Centre.
Continue reading “Lenor Lemoy: DredgeLand Live from Battersea Arts Centre”
Have you ever wanted to know anything and everything about Science-Fiction?
So have we.
Continue reading “The DredgeLand Sci-Fi Podcast Spectacular”
Welcome to the DredgeLand Podcast Spectacular, live in front a studio audience of at least seven people.
Recorded at the Southampton SuperPod Comic Relief event our mad trio John and Andy brought the live studio on tour to a small hotel room near a boat.
Continue reading “The DredgeLand Podcast Spectacular – Live”
The DredgeLand Podcast Spectacular LIVE
Broadcast simultaneously on Hove’s Hove FM (the third most popular radio station in Hove), Andy Harland and John Dredge present a podcast of powerful peculiarity in front of an audience of human people.
Continue reading “The DredgeLand Podcast Spectacular LIVE, 2! (In association with HoveFM)”
Our friends over @HoveFMRadio have launched their official world first music video / jingle.
HoveFM is Pure Hove and the third most listened to radio station in Hove. Operating 4.2 days per week, it’s Pure Hove for the Hove for those in and or around Hove.
Continue reading “HoveFM Music Video: MC Boom Boom FT DJ Stamp”