Indie-kids rejoice! DredgeLand take up to 56 minutes to delve into the depths of BritPop in this exclusive DredgeLandLIVE BritPop special.
Hovians! Wandsworthians! Unite & Fear no more!
Hello future and or present #DredgeLand listeners, this week your fearless presenters (Andy Harland, Third Viscount of Hove and John Dredge of Hove) deliver 57 minutes of radio madness and music (in that order).
Wow at our brand new quiz: BlockDredgeBustersLand and Gawp at our #AskBarbaraStreisand Feature
We’ve also got music ranging from Morrissey to Abba, Jackson Browne to literally some others.
Also – learn more about the next instalment of #DredgeLandLIVE with your ears and enjoy another harrowing edition of #ThisweeksSadLetter
Until next time remember, familiarity breeds contempt.
*All rights to this show belong to Wandsworth Radio 2018. Music played is PRS and all rights belong to the rightful artist.
Ducks. The Duck. The humble Duck, a noble Duck.
People of the Plinth – fear no more! DredgeLand are back on the air!
Dearest DredgeLand Podcast Subscriber and or new listener here’s another edition of the DredgeLandLIVE Radio Spectacular from wonderful Wandsworth Radio!
In a DredgeLand world first, your intrepid duo present a Video Blog (Vlog). Including up to three letters and several fantastic products from the Hove area.
Gasp in amazement at DJ Hove Hound FT Penge Pig as they present the HoveFM Ident V1.
DredgeLand present.. a round up of everything coming up later this week in Hove – (5/3/18)
- On Monday at Hove Aquarium several fish will be taking part in a performance of Shakespeare’s Merchant of Venice. 2pm.
- Tuesday this week sees the start of the annual Bike Ride to Nuneaton Chippy. This years destination has be changed due to an administrative error. Please be advised to wrap up warm. 2pm.
- Wednesday at 2pm – Two by two by two. The reenactment of Noah’s Ark on Hove seafront. “Bright and breezy, the Hove Herald” – Bring a refreshment in case of drought.
- Thursday – 14:00 – Pianos in the high street. Bring a piano. No violins permitted.
- Friday at 02:00 – Sleep walking with David Bellamy. (“Not to be missed – HoveFM”).
- Saturday – Cancelled due to fog
- Sunday – The Hove rice pudding hurling competition. Starts and finishes. 2pm.