In a DredgeLand world first, your intrepid duo present a Video Blog (Vlog). Including up to three letters and several fantastic products from the Hove area.
Gasp in amazement at DJ Hove Hound FT Penge Pig as they present the HoveFM Ident V1.
DredgeLand present.. a round up of everything coming up later this week in Hove – (5/3/18)
- On Monday at Hove Aquarium several fish will be taking part in a performance of Shakespeare’s Merchant of Venice. 2pm.
- Tuesday this week sees the start of the annual Bike Ride to Nuneaton Chippy. This years destination has be changed due to an administrative error. Please be advised to wrap up warm. 2pm.
- Wednesday at 2pm – Two by two by two. The reenactment of Noah’s Ark on Hove seafront. “Bright and breezy, the Hove Herald” – Bring a refreshment in case of drought.
- Thursday – 14:00 – Pianos in the high street. Bring a piano. No violins permitted.
- Friday at 02:00 – Sleep walking with David Bellamy. (“Not to be missed – HoveFM”).
- Saturday – Cancelled due to fog
- Sunday – The Hove rice pudding hurling competition. Starts and finishes. 2pm.
DredgeLanders unite! Your fabulous duo of Hovian heroes are back!
Fear no more! DredgeLand here to present to you Podcast fans our Wandsworth Radio show from the 8th of February!
Exclusive to DredgeLand.Com
If you’ve ever wanted to hear an interview with a Professor in a car then fear no more!
Here, hear Andy interviewing Dr Barrington Smythe of World Renown. He is one of the countries leading people.
Celebrate the world of DredgeLand LIVE today with these special and unique DredgeLand LIVE branded gifts for all of the family.
Have you ever felt the need to stamp something, but hadn’t had the ability to do so? Well, fear no more! Simply use the Official Dredgeland LIVE Stamp! Designed in principle and applied with logic, the Official DredgeLand LIVE Stamp brightens up walls, small children’s faces and all other surfaces.
Have you ever looked up at the sun and thought “Oh my eyes!” Then fear no more with the Official DredgeLand LIVE Branded Sun Cap. Made in technicolour and whittled from the original packaging, this handy one size fits none headgear is all the rage in Hove and surrounding areas (such as Bridlington UK).
Are you a loyal follower of DredgeLand? Well, fear no more! Because just for you we have the Official DredgeLand LIVE Loyalty Card. Not accepted abroad or in stores worldwide, the DredgeLand LIVE Loyalty Card is the toast of the town! Available in packets of 1604. Share with your closest friends today! (Hand not included).
Does all of your post go missing? Ours does on a regular basis. Who’s got it?
In the meantime, fear no more! Why not safely secure your post with the Official DredgeLand LIVE envelope fastener. This not only secures your envelopes, but in fact acts a supplementarity sticker to place on the outside of any stationary in the local area. Buy today and receive a free DredgeLand LIVE envelope (No image available).
Each week on wonderful Wandsworth radio we bring an hour of music and DredgeLand branded madness to the airwaves.
Dredgelanders! Behold.. we’ve had another letter in.
This week it’s from Thomas Colin Smythe Plinth Smythe BAHons of North Penge.
Mr Smythe Plinth Smythe BAHons writes.. ‘Dear DredgeLand, the only fact i know of DredgeLand prior to writing this letter is that John Dredge is banned from Belgium. Please shed the light on some more DredgeLand facts.
Your’s with a certain issue, Thomas Colin Smythe Plinth Smythe BAHons of North Penge.
Well, Mr Smythe Plinth Smythe BAHons. Here’s a few DredgeLand facts for your personal collection..
- If you type DredgeLand into Ask Jeeves (our preferred search engine) three times it returns a Greek cookery website, specialising in the preparation of vegetables for salad
- John Dredge does not believe in the US State Hawaii after a very nasty punch-up in Pizza Hut in the 80’s
- If John and Andy ever appeared together on Dutch television, it is claimed in an ancient text that over 200,000 people will leave the Isle of Wight in protest
- There isn’t an egg on the planet john hasn’t tasted twice
- Andy Harland once appeared on a rap album under the pseudonym The Semi-Magnificent Spaniard Malcom
- If you look closely enough, DredgeLand appear on the 49th metre of the Bayeux Tapestry (Top Left)
- In many ways John is afraid of the Bowler Hat and Bowler Hat wearers, especially the Homepride flour bloke.
- Andy cannot spell the word Discombobulat
- John Dredge is due to open the all new Penge Co-Op once construction is complete in 2076 (10:45am sharp)
- And finally – If you see DredgeLand perform, do remember to bring cash and or a chequebook – all autographs are chargeable.
Great question. We here at Dredgeland like to shout this from the highest car park whilst gazing longingly over Hove. John Dredge and Andy Harland might be our usual names, yet when combined we harness the power of eight small llama and take on the dark arts.
As for DredgeLand? Maybe in some way we’re all DredgeLand. Except Steven Birch who at the age of 8 scratched Andy in the armpit. He is definitely not DredgeLand.
Are you #DredgeLand – Get in touch on twitter with #IAmDredgeLand